Rest video FINAL from Restoration City Church on Vimeo.
As you spend time with Jesus today, the following questions may help guide your thoughts and prayers. It’s a long list, so don’t worry about getting to all of them. Just use the ones you find most helpful.
- Do you spend time with Jesus to earn His blessing or enjoy His presence?
- Are there any changes you need to make to your daily routine to find more regular time with Jesus?
- Are you growing in your understanding of the gospel and it’s implications for your life?
- What was the best book you read this past year?
- What has been the most important thing you’ve learned about God and yourself this past year?
- Think back over the last year, what was the one time you most felt like God was working through you?
- Who is the one person you would like to see baptized this year? Are you praying for them regularly?
- When you think of the year ahead, what’s one way you think Jesus wants to use you to reach and disciple others?
- Are you living beyond what God has provided with your finances, time or energy? Where do you need to cut back?
- Where are the places in life where you know your five loaves and two fishes are inadequate to the challenge in front of you? How are you training yourself not to replace fear with faith?
- Is there anything you’re not pursuing because you’re not sure God will provide?
Enjoy today, Restoration City. The Scripture promises that when we draw near to God, He will draw near to us.(James 4:8) That’s more than enough to make today incredible!