“When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place.”Acts 2:1
Even though we can’t be together physically this morning, we can come together as a church around a common vision for these days. In this message, I lay out three anchors for us as a community of faith during these days.
- Pray that God would give parents an incredible sense of patience as they balance work, homeschooling, closed daycares, and all of the other responsibilities of life. (Colossians 1:9-12)
- Pray for the most vulnerable in our communities, the elderly and those with pre-existing medical conditions. Ask the Lord to protect them and empower them to make wise choices during this pandemic. (Psalm 91:1-6)
- As Christians, we believe that Jesus has authority over the natural world. Luke 8:22-25 is only one example. Therefore, we should pray boldly, asking Him to slow the spread of this virus.
- How have you seen God at work in your life over this past week?
- What have you learned about the kind of rhythms you’re going need to stay healthy (physically, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually) during this time? What worked well for you last week? What didn’t
- How worried are you about your job and financial well-being during this time?
- Where do you see God opening doors for you to engage with others in sharing the gospel? What do you think your next steps could be?
- How can I pray for you this week?
Other Important Resources
- RCC Prayer Nights – http://rcc.church/prayernight
- Confidential Prayer Requests –http://rcc.church/prayer
- Give To Restoration City – http://rcc.church/give
- Financial Assistance Request – http://rcc.church/assistance
- Join A Community Group – http://rcc.church/community
- RCC Worship Spotify Playlist – http://rcc.church/playlist